1 day short of 9 months

So I decided to blog again, after so long. Cause i'm waiting for my flight back to subang, then i'll be off to dinner with Sheryl and BC.
I've had dinner with them tonnes of times before, and more often than not, third-wheeling.
But that has not happened in a long time now. 
There's this strange comfort in knowing that you have a ready plus one to go with you to stuff.
Even when that person is busy, and has to attend to some other obligations, it is such a comfort to know that if he could, he would have.
Maybe this is a true reflection of who I am as a person. I like comfort, I crave security.
Boy, do I crave security.

And security has been something that this person has been able to give me in abundance.
I am so, so, so very blessed. Blessed that He has given me the person who is such a comfortable fit.

So,

To the person who mimics my pouts to snap me out of it;
To the person who asks me to Uber anyway, and tells me he'll share the costs,
To the person who lets me eat the last piece of sushi/cake/fried chicken/wantan etc,
To the person who hugs me instead of yelling at me when I throw tantrums,
To the person who tries to teach to not be afraid of telling him how I really feel,
To the person who has this funny little dance,
To the person who is able to be comfortable with my family, and vice versa,
To the person who praises God with pride,
To the person who the person who has been my steady, my calm and my adrenaline,
Happy 9 months, you amazing person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment