The Fault Brutus,

...is not in our stars, but in us.
And the sooner we realize that we are not perfect, the better.
I am exhausted, and I don't even know why @@
All I have been doing is lazing around, eating, watching videos and doing minimal work.
At this point, one semester away from graduation, I am suddenly afraid of what the future holds.
It seems to be a plunge into an unknown future.
Another leap of faith.
The thing about leaps of faith are that they require alot of courage.
And persistence.
And you need to have that many many times.
People seem to think that it takes courage to take only the first step.
I think it takes even of courage to continue on the path you've set foot on.
Because really, how do you know when to continue struggling or to give up?
How do you know whether something is supposed to feel this easy or this hard?
People often say that it will get better and easier with time.
Geez, slow clap genius.
But does that mean I am getting better at it? Or that I'm so immune I don't feel the pain anymore?
How long? How much harder will this get? How worth it will it be?
Waseh just realized how gloomy this is sounding on a blazing hot day lol

Meet up with Sheri, BC and Sarah last week was so much fun.
As was the catch up session with Mark.
Gonna have Shin's birthday dinner tomorrow night.
I'm looking forward to amazing company and endless laughter and gossip sessions.

On a separate note, I think i'm ready now to try again.
To learn from the past, and apply whatever I have learnt in the upcoming one.
Haha, sounds like I just went for an internship for that.
But seriously, why not right?
I am not going to be young forever.
Stay blessed people!
And don't let the October-blues keep you down :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment